Thursday, July 12, 2012

Halloween Ornament

I have another ornament to show you today.  It's a different take on the Holiday Ornament that I posted yesterday.  Since I'm a HUGE fan of Halloween- I thought it was only appropriate that I create an ornament for Halloween too!


Yes, I will be posting instructions on how to create one of these.  So keep checking back!
Halloween Ornament Ingredients:
Cardstock:  Whisper White
DSP:  Howlstooth & Scaringbone*
Ink:  Basic Black, Tangerine Tango
Stamp Set:  Ornament Keepsakes*
Tools:  Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies, Big Shot*
Embellishments:  1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon*, Large Pearl Basic Jewels, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine
Items marked with an * are items that are from the 2012 Holiday Catalog.  These items will be available for order on August 1.  If you don't have a catalog- contact me TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment