Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hello and thanks for checking in!  As you all know- the new 2012 Holiday Catalog went active on August 1st.  Several of my fellow teammates and I participated in a team card swap that features card designs created from the new Holiday Catalog products.

Here are a few of the cards I received:

Above:  The card on the left was created by Jen and the card on the right was created by Sharon.


Above:  The card on the left was created by Carla and the card on the right was created by Ruthie


Above:  The card on the left was created by Allyson and the card on the right was created by Becky

I love them all!  Each card has it's own unique design and I love that even though we all have the same basic tools/stamps/cardstock/etc to work with- we each come up with something different!  I'm glad I participated in the swap!  It was a lot of FUN!

1 comment:

  1. Card swaps are fun, aren't they?! I too enjoy seeing what everyone comes up with! Lots of fun things to share with my customers!

    ReplyDelete