Friday, September 7, 2012

It's Friday!!!!

YAY!  It's Friday and I'm doing a happy dance!   I'm looking forward to the weekend because Saturday I will be busy stampin' and on Sunday- I'll be watching football with some great friends!  There will also be limited interruptions as I won't have to play taxi.  I don't mind taking my son to school and back but I gotta admit- it gets old fast!

The card I'm sharing today is the 3rd card I created from the Four Seasons stamp set.  I have one more card from this stamp set to share.  Then I'll be done!  I promise!


Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo, River Rock, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set:  Four Seasons, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Tools:  Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch

Thanks for visiting my blog today!  Please check back this evening as I have another card to share (it's NOT from the Four Seasons set!)  Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment