Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday fun

Good Morning!
Are you ready for the weekend?  I know I am!  Over the summer I got a little too used to "sleeping in".  Now that school is back in session I need to be up bright and early!  It sure will be nice to sleep in a little.  Even if it is only for an extra half hour or so!

My card today, is made from a stamp set that I originally had no interest in purchasing.  I've never been a huge fan of birds but I have to admit that this set has grown on me.  It's called For the Birds.  It's pretty much an all occasion stamp set as it has a thank you, thinking of you, miss you, birthday, Merry Christmas, and a few more.  There are 8 different stamps in the set.  I have seen a lot of cards made using this set and I couldn't resist anymore!  I ordered it as one of my "free" stamp sets for the Stampin' Start program.
Here is my first card:

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Island Indigo
DSP:  Summer Smooches
Inks:  Island Indigo, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Black Staz-On
Stamp Set:  For the Birds
Embellishments:  1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon (Daffodil Delight)
Tools:  Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Blender Pen

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment