Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!!

Good Morning!

Happy Halloween!  Are you all ready for an evening filled with lots of trick or treating?  My kids are older so we no longer have kids to take around.  It's kinda sad actually.  Halloween has always been my favorite holiday.  I used to decorate the house all up with lots of spooky decorations and creepy sounds.  I'd stay home and pass out candy while my husband took the kids from house to house.  I love seeing all the costumes!  This year is the first year in a long time that we didn't decorate.  The weather here has been nasty and cold so I haven't felt much like being outside for hours making my house spooky.  Hopefully next year will be better!

Today I have a super cute card to share!  It's a CASE from page 181 in the 2012-2013 Annual Catalog.  I have to admit that it looks a little difficult to make but thanks to a tutorial from Linda Heller,  it's actually not!


Today was actually the very first time I used the "No Peeking" stamp set.  I think it's absolutely adorable!  I LOVE the little penguin.  Way too cute!!!  
I'm gonna make another one later today but with the deer image from the No Peeking stamp set.  I will share a picture as soon as I get it complete!
Enjoy your day!!!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Baja Breeze, Always Artichoke, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Soft Suede
Stamp Set:  No Peeking
Ink/Markers:  Black Staz-On, Always Artichoke, Tangerine Tango, Summer Starfruit
Tools:  Paper Trimmer, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Sticky Strip, Paper Snips, Glue Dots, 2 Way Glue Pen, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Bone Folder, Holiday Collection Framelits (Star), Big Shot

1 comment: