Thursday, October 18, 2012

Next up: Ornament Class

Good Morning!
Thanks for checking back!  Today is Thursday so I am posting my upcoming classes as promised earlier in the week.  Here are my new classes.  Please note that I don't have pictures of every card design yet.  As soon as I do- I will update so you can see exactly what is with each class.


The first class is literally just around the corner!  It will be on Saturday, October 27th from NOON-3pm and I am also offering the same class later in the day from 6-9pm.  When you register, please let me know which class time you will be registering for.  In this class, we will be making a variety of Holiday Ornaments.  There are 4 different ornaments in a variety of sizes.  Please note that this class is different from the last Ornament Class.  Class fee is $15.00 or free with an order placed on 10/27.  Please RSVP by October 24th.
We will be making some of the ornaments shown below:


Here is another view of the Holiday Ornaments:

Mini Purse Ornaments:

Ornament Keepsakes Ornaments:




I am also holding the first of several Holiday card Stamp-a-Stack's.  This class will be held on Friday, November 2, 2012 at 7pm.  Since this is a Stamp-a-Stack, we will be making 2 cards each of 5 designs.  These are all Holiday themed cards.  Feel free to work at your own pace!  This is the perfect time to get a jump start on making your Holiday cards!  Class fee is $15.00 or free with an order placed on 11/2.  Please RSVP by 10/29.  Not all cards are shown below.
Here are a few cards from the Stamp-a-Stack Class:





The third class I'm offering, is a WOW card class.  We will be making a variety of "WOW" Holiday cards.  These cards aren't your basic Holiday cards.  These are the fancier cards that you would send to someone special.  This class will be held on Monday 11/12 at 7pm and then again on Friday 11/19 at 7pm.  Class fee is $15 or free with any order placed the same day of class.  Please RSVP by 11/7.
Not all cards shown.
Here are a few WOW cards that we will be making in class:






I also wanted to let my Canadian friends know that YES!  You can attend my classes!  I am a short 45 minute drive from Windsor.  No confusing directions.  Just a straight shot down I-75 S!  So grab your friends and head on down! Please email or call me for details!  I would LOVE to have you join us!!!

***ALL CLASSES ARE HELD AT 111 BAPTISTE AVE. MONROE, MI 48162****

As always- if you have any questions or would like more information please do not hesitate to contact me.  To email- click the EMAIL ME button on the right hand sidebar.  By phone- please dial (734) 497-8521.

I would also like to thank Becky Roberts for allowing me to CASE some of her wonderful cards/ornaments to share with you.  Thanks Becky!!!!
Thank you for checking in and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh My, OH MY!!! These are so darling Dani! I may have to make a road trip! Well done girl, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete