Friday, January 25, 2013

Get Well

Good morning!
Since the flu season is in full swing and many are sick- I thought I'd share a get well wishes card. I've been on a bit of a Valentine's Day kick lately so I thought it would be a nice change.




To make this card, I used all new product!  (with the exception of the card stock).  The DSP is from the Tea for Two pack.  The Oval Framelits were used to create the nesting ovals.  I used the rose stamp from the Oh, Hello stamp set (greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes).  Last but certainly not least is the 5/8" Flower Trim ribbon.  On this card- I cut 3 roses from the ribbon and dyed them with a mixture of 70% rubbing alcohol and 5-6 drops of Island Indigo reinker.  I found it easiest to make the dye mixture into an empty Stampin' Spritz bottle.  The roses took less than 5 minutes to completely dry and they are pretty!  

Do you have any cards, 3D projects or techniques that you would like to see on my blog?  Leave me a comment or send me an email!  
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment