Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

It's that time of year again!  Another year is over and a new one has just begun.  I swear the older I get the faster time goes.  I haven't made any New Year's Resolutions yet and I'm not really sure that I will.  How about you?

Last night I was busy creating my submissions for the Splitcoaststampers Creative Crew.  I don't like to wait till the last minute to get stuff done but this time I didn't have a choice.  My preorder was delayed not once but twice due to weather.  I will be posting again this afternoon once the Creative Crew Gallery goes live over at SCS.  

Until then- here is a card that I created at about 2am.  I'm not really much of a late night stamper so you can tell that I was a little sleepy.  (that would explain the extra red lines).  I must admit that normally I would not share a card that isn't perfect (or very close to it) but yes, even I make mistakes while creating!  


Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. <3 this Dani! I would not have noticed your mistake had you not said anything! :)

    ReplyDelete