Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Challenge!

Good Morning!
I wanted to share a card that I created for the Paper Players challenge.  This week's challenge was a sketch: I liked the sketch because it's very clean and simple.


I chose to create a card using Early Espresso, So Saffron, Very Vanilla and the Tea for Two DSP.  It's hard to see from the picture but if you look closely at the oval with the flower- you'll see that I created a background for the flower by stamping the oval chevron stamp from the Oh Hello stamp set.  
Have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Dani, this is adorable! Love how the yellows pop against the espresso and the baker's twine is terrific! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card had me at hello! I love the DSP banner and I love that you have three different shapes, the hexagon, the circle from the DSP and the oval of the focal image, they give such fabulous interest to the card. Love it. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! The espresso honeycomb makes a striking background and I love the baker's twine, too. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete