Saturday, February 16, 2013

Get Whale Soon!

Good Morning!
I've been playing around with my new Oh, Whale! stamp set.  I just love it!  The whale is so cute and fun! Definitely makes for cute cards.
Normally I make a lot of holiday specific cards but haven't really created a whole lot for other occasions like get well soon, anniversaries, baby, etc.  I chose to make a get well soon card today and I used the "Get Whale Soon" sentiment for the inside.

I've had several people ask me if I decorate the inside of my cards.  Usually I do and today was no exception!  For this particular card, I used a scrap of Marina Mist card stock along with a scrap of the Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP (the piece that looks like water).  Then I added 2 fish and an anchor (from the Happy Whale Clearlit die).  I think it came out cute!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Marina Mist, Real Red
DSP:  Sunshine and Sprinkles
Stamp Set:  Oh, Whale!
Inks:  Marina Mist
Tools:  Big Shot, Window Frames Collection Framelits, Happy Whale Clearlit Die, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Paper Snips, Stampin' Trimmer, Stamp-a-ma-jig, 3/8" Striped Organdy Ribbon (Marina Mist), Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL, Vintage Trinkets, Paper Piercing Tool

Haven't signed up for my newsletter yet?  No worries!  You can still do so!  Just click the "Subscribe to our mailing list" button on the top of the left sidebar.  Enter your email address and you'll immediately be sent a FREE tutorial!  Last week's newsletter contained a tutorial on how to make paper roses. Next week's newsletter will feature a color challenge and a giveaway!  Don't miss out on the fun!  Join us today!

No comments:

Post a Comment