Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello!
Happy Valentine's Day!  What are your plans for today?  Are you going out to dinner to celebrate?  Or are you one of many who choose not to celebrate?  Whatever your plans- I hope you have a wonderful day!

As I promised, I shared my last Valentine's Day card yesterday.  The card I chose to share today is a Thank You card.  It's made from the Oh, Hello stamp set and Tea for Two Designer Series Paper.  I can't tell you how much I love these 2 items.  They are quite possibly my new favorites from the Spring Catalog.  I love that the colors in the Tea for Two DSP are so springy and fun!  Makes me wish for warmer weather!

I'm not sure why, but in the picture the"Thanks So Much" banner looks like it's pulling away from the card.  It's really not.  Just a photo illusion I guess!  
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Tea for Two
Stamp Set:  Oh, Hello
Inks:  Early Espresso
Stampin' Write Markers:  Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, So Saffron
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Ovals Collection Framelits, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Paper Snips, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals

I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday!
Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment