Monday, February 4, 2013

Love

Good Morning!
Today I wanted to share another one of my submissions for the Splitcoaststampers Creative Crew.  Our focus for this card was to create a card that was a Valentine, Love, Amore, etc...  I choose to create a vintage looking Valentine.  I used several different layers and textures.  I think it's pretty!

For the next few days- I will be sharing the other items that I created for the Creative Crew Holiday Focus.  This was my favorite challenge so I made several submissions.  I hope you enjoy them!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals Core'dinations Card Stock
DSP:  More Amore
Inks:  Soft Suede
Tools:  Big Shot, Large Scallop Edgelit, Delicate Designs Folders, 5/8" Flower Trim, Artisan Embellishment kit, Linen Thread, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Sponge Daubers, 5/8" Crochet Trim Victoria

Remember to sign up for my newsletter!  The first issue will be released tomorrow!  
Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment