Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mini Post-it Note holder

Good morning friends!
Today I have the cutest little Post-it Note holder to share with you.  My fabulous upline Becky Roberts shared them at our last downline meeting.  Unfortunately I don't live within driving distance of Becky so she was kind enough to share the instructions.  In our Inking Everything team- we are always sharing fabulous ideas and tutorials as well as training for our businesses.  Would you like to join my team?  During Sale-a-bration you can join for $99 and you will receive 25% more in retail value in your kit!  That's over $150 in product for $99!  As always- shipping is included on your starter kit.  Click here to join me today!   Be sure to list me as your demonstrator!  Please contact me for more information!

These are the perfect gifts for friends and co-workers.  They are super easy to create and oh so cute!  I made a bunch of them!  I can't wait to share!
Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Island Indigo, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Tea for Two
Stamps:  Oh, Hello
Inks:  Early Espresso, So Saffron
Tools:  Paper Trimmer, Scallop Circle Punch 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 5/8" Flower Trim, Rhinestone Jewels, Bakers Twine- Early Espresso and Island Indigo, SNAIL, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots

Haven't signed up for my newsletter yet?  No worries!  You can still do so!  Just click the "Subscribe to our mailing list" button on the top of the left sidebar.  Enter your email address and you'll immediately be sent a FREE tutorial!  Newsletter is released on Monday of each week.  If you would like previous copies of my newsletter- please send me an email to let me know.  There have been tutorials in some of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment