Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mojo Monday...

Good afternoon!
Woot woot!  Two posts in one day!  Since I was so busy over the weekend and the last few days- I decided that today is my "play" day. First up on my morning "blog hopping" routine was mojomonday.blogspot.com.  As you probably already know- there is a new challenge posted weekly.  I participated at the very last minute last week and this week I wanted to make sure I got done early.  So here is my card.


I really liked the lay out of the sketch this week.  Lots of layers and textures all one!  I chose to make a Valentine's Day card.  I'm sure you're getting sick of seeing all my Valentine's creations and I promise this is the last Valentine's Day card I will share this year!  


Have you subscribed to my newsletter yet?  If not- now is the time!  Exclusive tutorials, giveaways, tips and techniques and much more!  Click "subscribe to our newsletter" on the left sidebar!  You will automatically receive a FREE tutorial for the "Love Notes Gift Box".  This week's newsletter has a tutorial on how to make paper roses!  Don't miss out!

Enjoy your Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment