Sunday, February 10, 2013

Oh, Hello Class



The Oh, Hello card set with coordinating window box makes a wonderful gift set!  The all occasion greetings paired with the geometrical shapes in the Designer Papers give this card set a unique look that will have everyone in awe!  

Date:  Saturday 3/2 
Time:  1pm
Cost:  $25
Location: 111 Baptiste Ave. Monroe, MI 48162

Please email me to sign up for this class: dani.dziama@gmail.com

Supplies
• Stamps: Oh, Hello • Ink: Early Espresso and So Saffron Classic inks • Paper: Crumb Cake CS, Very Vanilla CS, Window Sheet and Tea for Two DP • Accessories: Early Espresso baker's twine, Island Indigo baker's twine, Pearl Basic Jewels, Honeycomb embossing folder, Oval Collection Framelits dies and the Big Shot



Please note that prepayment of this class is REQUIRED.  Use the button below to register for the class.  Class is limited to 8 participants.  





Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter!  My newsletter features exclusive content that will not be on my blog (meaning that I will not share my newsletter tutorials on my blog or visa versa).  Sign up now!


No comments:

Post a Comment