Monday, March 4, 2013

A very special...

Good Morning!
Can you believe it's Monday again?  Where do the weekends go?  Today I have a very special project that I created to share with you.  It is a shadowbox scrapbook page and it was for the Creative Crew monthly challenge.  The challenge was to create a scrapbook page or home decor piece honoring grandparents.

This page is special to me as my grandparents passed away several years ago.  I miss them both very much! The picture used is pretty much the only picture I have of my grandparents.  I'm not sure how I managed to snap such a wonderful picture of them years ago but I'm glad I did!  I hope you enjoy this page as much as I do!  I think it's beautiful and I know my grandparents would both be proud!

Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Tea for Two
Inks:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, 7/8" Natural Cotton Ribbon, Artisan Embellishments Kit, Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Pearl Basics Jewels, Calypso Coral Bakers Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals,  Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Glue Dots, SNAIL, hot glue gun and glue sticks.

 It's not too late!  If you haven't signed up for my newsletter yet?  No worries!  You can still do so!  Just click the "Subscribe to our mailing list" button on the top of the left sidebar.  Enter your email address and you'll immediately be sent a FREE tutorial!  Newsletter is released on Monday of each week.  If you would like previous copies of my newsletter- please send me an email to let me know.  There have been tutorials in some of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment