Thursday, March 7, 2013

Quickie Thursday!

Good morning!
How would you like to see some cards that take very little time to create yet are still awesome?  Check these out!
These are nice clean and simple cards that require few ingredients to create.  Best of all- I made all 5 of them in less than 20 minutes!  One of my stampin' friends (thanks Ruthie!) had created some cards very similar to the ones above.  Since I didn't have all of the tools that Ruthie used  I came up with a card based on the tools that I did have.  I love them!  I actually made 10 cards total but on the other 5- I changed the sentiment to say "just for you".

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade
DSP:  In Color DSP paper stack
Inks:  Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party,  Wisteria Wonder
Stamps:  Just Believe (sentiment and the little green leaf)
Tools:  Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stampin' Trimmer, SNAIL

It's not too late!  If you haven't signed up for my newsletter yet?  No worries!  You can still do so!  Just click the "Subscribe to our mailing list" button on the top of the left sidebar.  Enter your email address and you'll immediately be sent a FREE tutorial!  Newsletter is released on Monday of each week.  If you would like previous copies of my newsletter- please send me an email to let me know.  There have been tutorials in some of them!  

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards! I have the butterfly embossilits but haven't used them yet. I need to soon!

    ReplyDelete