Monday, April 29, 2013

Best Wishes...

Good Morning!
I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!  The weather is finally cooperating here for once!  It's nice to be able to have the windows open and let fresh air in.
Last night when I was busy in my craft room- I created a card to share.  I love the Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Very Vanilla color combination.  It's such a pretty springy combo!  I also love using the Pinwheel Die.   It makes for such fun whimsical designs!  This is a Best Wishes card that I created for a friend.  I know she will love it!



Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Calypso Coral
DSP:  Tea for Two
Stamps:  Wishes Your Way
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Calypso Coral Bakers Twine, Vintage Designer Faceted Buttons, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Itty Bitty Banners Framelits, Pinwheel Die, Big Shot, 1/8" Silver Brad, wooden dowel 

Sometime this week I will be receiving my preorder from the new 2013-2014 catalog.  I can't wait to share all the brand new products with you!  If you would like a new catalog please let me know and I will send one out to you as soon as I'm permitted to do so.  You will NOT be disappointed!  
Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment