Wednesday, April 17, 2013

By the Tide

Good morning!
As many of you know, Stampin' Up! holds an Artisan Design Team contest each year. I have been working very hard on my entries and can't wait to share them with you. Unfortunately I can't share them until mid to late July.

Even though I've been spending tons of time on my projects- I've still been making cards to share here! Today's card doesn't photograph well but looks awesome in person. It's a Diorama card. The middle layer is hard to see but it's been stamped with the fish and seahorse stamps from the By the Tide stamp set. For the front- I used the sentiment and shell stamps. Interested in making a diorama of your own? Head over to www.splitcoaststampers.com and look in the tutorials section to find the directions. The cards are fun and easy to create!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment