Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Happiness

Good Morning!
It's only Wednesday but WOW!  What a productive week!  I am SO happy that I've been able to get a lot accomplished in such a short period of time.  In addition to my Artisan Design Team submissions I've also been working on several items for my upcoming craft fair.  The craft fair will be held on Saturday May 11th at the Grace Lutheran Church in Monroe.  I will have a flyer on my blog soon!  I hope to see you there!

I have a card to share with you today.  I've decided that I should use up some of my favorite retiring colors before they're gone for good!  On this card- the only color retiring is Baja Breeze.  I will be sad without it but Pool Party will make a nice addition to the color line up!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
DSP:  Floral District
Inks:  Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
Stamps:  Loving Thoughts, Secret Garden
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Bone Folder, Paper Snips, Ovals Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Polka Dots Embossing Folder, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment