Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Who doesn't love Disney?

Good morning!
I apologize for not updating sooner however I have not had decent internet on vacation at all. Luckily I can post updates from my iPhone.

Vacation has slightly improved now that we've gone to Disney. Today we spent the majority of the day at Magic Kingdom. Then we decided to go back tonight as the park was open until 1am. Let me just say going later at night is fabulous. The weather was cooler and there wasn't nearly as many people as there was earlier in the day. I love Disney but not so much during spring break. It's just WAY too busy!

The card I have to share is a card that I created for the CreativeCrew. Unfortunately since I don't have Internet access other than on my phone- I've not been able to upload my monthly samples. For this challenge we were asked to create a card using the paper piercing tools. I chose to create a birthday card. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment