Friday, May 31, 2013

It's here it's here!!! It's finally here!

TODAY is the day!  That's right!  The brand new 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! Catalog is available and ready to order from (as of NOON MST)!  I am so very excited about the new catalog!  There are so many wonderful new products and stamp sets.  One of my most favorites is the addition of Core'dinations card stock in EVERY color that Stampin' Up! offers!  How awesome is that? The new catalog is FULL of wonderful new surprises and I don't want to spoil them all so I have created a link to the new catalog.  It is on the right sidebar.  Just click the image and be prepared to look for hours!

I also have a card to share with you today.  I created the flowers by using the Secret Garden stamp set and matching framelits.  I stamped the flowers onto Vellum using Versamark ink.  Then I embossed them with white embossing powder. I also colored the back sides of the flowers using a sponge dauber and my ink pads.  LOVE how they look!  The ink on the vellum takes a while to dry so it's best to make the flowers and let them dry overnight.
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Vellum
Stamps:  Secret Garden
Ink:  Versamark, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Chevron embossing folder, Bitty Banners Framelits, Secret Garden Framelits, White embossing powder, Sponge Daubers, Calypso Coral Bakers Twine, Paper Snips

1 comment:

  1. I love your inked vellum flowers. Hope to see some in person on your swap cards?!coming to my house by June 22!

    ReplyDelete