Friday, May 24, 2013

NEW!!! Sneak Peek!

Good Morning!
Yesterday I received my special recruiting bundle that I earned during Sale-a-bration. I am so excited that I earned this bundle!  In the bundle was the Happy Day Stamp Set, the Modern Medley DSP and a package of Hardware Clips Essentials (I didn't use the clips on this card).  What a FUN set!  I absolutely love the Very Vanilla/Basic Black color combination.  Pair it with Real Red and WOW!  What a great combo!  The Happy Day stamp set has several fun phrases.  I chose to use the Hello There sentiment.
For this card- I used the following ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla
DSP:  Modern Medley
Stamps:  Happy Day
Inks:  Real Red, Black Staz-On
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Bone Folder, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Paper Snips, Paper Piercing Tool, Brights Brads, Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, SNAIL, Glue Dots, Stampin'  Dimensionals

Keep checking back as I will be posting more sneak peeks before the new 2013-2014 catalog goes live next Friday!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment