Monday, June 3, 2013

Check this out!

My new products came!!!  Here is a sampling of what I ordered! I LOVE the new In-Color ribbons.  They are so beautiful!  You actually get a lot on each spool as well!
One of my favorite products that I've been playing with this morning is the new Magnetic Platform for the Big Shot.  WOW!  How did I ever live without this item before?  It truly is awesome!  It definitely holds the edgelits/framelits in place  No more worrying about mis-cuts!
I probably won't have a card to share with you again until tomorrow.  I have a few appointments this afternoon so I won't have much more time to stamp.
Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!!! I hope this is me by the end of the week, lol! Looks like we ordered all the same things. My order was HUGE!

    ReplyDelete