Saturday, June 15, 2013

Weekend fun!

Good morning!
Are you ready for the weekend?  Do you have any fun plans?  I know exactly where I'll be- in my stamp room working on swaps for convention.  I didn't sign up for any organized swaps so I will only be swapping with people from my team.  I suppose if I make more swap cards I'll be able to swap with other demo's as well.  I guess time will tell!  I'll have to see what I can get accomplished!

I made a Tea Party card to share with you today.  My card today uses Melon Mambo and Coastal Cabana.  What a lovely color combination!  What colors do you like to pair together?  Do you like bright colors or do you tend to go more for the subtles?

Have a great weekend!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White
DSP:  Brights DSP Stack
Stamps:  Tea Party
Inks:  Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo
Tools: Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Coastal Cabana Ruffle Stretch Trim, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Ovals Collection Framelits, Sticky Strip

1 comment:

  1. I love the color combo you used! and the dot embossing is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete