Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Who doesn't love surprises?

Good Morning!
I'm so happy to be back from Convention!  I am finally rested and I have a lot to share with you!  The picture below is of all the fabulous products that I received at Convention.  If you look closely in the picture- you will notice that a few of the stamp sets and accessories aren't completely visible.  That is because they are NEW products and I'm not allowed to share those pictures with you just yet.  I will say though- that you will LOVE them!


At Convention we were introduced to a few brand new products as well as products from the upcoming Seasonal catalog.  For the brand new products- there will be an Envelope Punch Board, two new Thinlits card dies (used to create flip cards/swing cards (or whatever you like to call them) (Label Card Thinlits and Circle Card Thinlits), and a stamp carving kit called Undefined.  The two new Thinlits card dies become available on August 1st.  Both sets contain several Thinlits that you will use to create your cards.  These sets pair well with several stamp sets that are already available in the catalog.  Trust me- you DEFINITELY want to have these new Thinlits!

I also wanted to let you know that I was not selected as an Artisan Design Team Member.  I did however make the top 20 finalists and was absolutely thrilled to do so!  The other finalists are absolutely amazing and I am so happy I got to share this wonderful experience with them.  I am looking forward to seeing what the new team will create!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Dani. Glad you had a great time at Convention. Congratulations on being in the Top 20!

    ReplyDelete