Thursday, August 29, 2013

Awesome...Thanks!

Good morning!
Now that I have my internet kinks fixed- I'm back and ready to share a card with you all!  This card features the Flower Shop stamp set and the Pansy punch.  OMG- I think I'm in LOVE!  This set is so awesome I don't even know where to begin.  This is the first card I created using this set.  It's a very clean and simple card which didn't require much time at all to create!
The base layer is Pistachio Pudding, the next layer is Midnight Muse, the third layer is Crisp Cantaloupe and the fourth layer is Very Vanilla.  I love these colors together!  I added a few die cuts from the Deco Label's framelits and 3 punched flowers to finish my card off!
I must admit that the first time I tried to use this set with the coordinating punch- it was a little challenging.  It was hard trying to figure out which way the stamp needed to be to coordinate with the punch.  Thankfully there were tons of YouTube video's to help out!  Now that I have that all sorted out- I have marked my stamps to know which direction they need to be in so that they will punch out easiest.

Thanks for checking in and I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Pistachio Pudding, Midnight Muse, Crisp Cantaloupe, Very Vanilla
Stamps:  Flower Shop, Yippee-Skippee
Inks:  Midnight Muse, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Deco Labels Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Pansy Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment