Saturday, August 24, 2013

Love...

Good Morning!
I hope that you are enjoying your Saturday!  I know I will be!  Summer is officially back in the state of Michigan!  After being in the mid 70's for weeks I'm happy to see the return of the 80's.  Summer is my favorite time of the year!  Everything is alive and so colorful!  I'm not ready for it to be over just yet!  It's true that I love the Fall holidays.  Just not the cooler weather!

Today's card features the Expressions Thinlits Dies.  This time I decided to use the negative image instead of the die cut letters.  I love using the negative image because it makes a totally different finished look.  
Do you like it?

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla
DSP:  Brights DSP Stack
Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge
Inks:  Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Linen Thread, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Big Shot, Expressions Thinlits Dies, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment