Friday, August 23, 2013

Truly Grateful...

Good Morning!
Yesterday I shared a card that was created in under 10 minutes.  Today I have a card to share with you that also took under 10 minutes to make!  It's the same basic design as yesterday's card but a few elements have been changed.  I used Designer Series Paper instead of Washi Tape and this card is Thanksgiving themed.  As you can see from the picture- the DSP was torn and then adhered to the card stock.


The only other difference in this card than yesterday's card is the Burlap ribbon.  On the card yesterday- I left one of the finished edges on the ribbon when I cut it in half.  Today- I cut both finished edges off and just used the middle portion for my burlap banner.  If you choose to create a burlap banner as I have on this card- be careful when cutting off both finished edges.  It leaves the ribbon un-finished and it will fray really easily.  Try not to handle it too much (unless of course you want the frayed look)!
I love that a very simple design can easily be changed to accommodate any holiday or theme.  

Have a great Friday!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla
DSP:  Sweater Weather
Stamps:  Magnificent Maple, Truly Grateful, Gorgeous Grunge
Inks:  Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Large Pearl Jewels, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Burlap Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment