Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Envelope Punch Board

Good afternoon!
Today's post is a little late- we are in the process of getting a different internet service provider as our current one is insufficient.  Hopefully within the next few hours (I'm waiting for the tech to arrive) we will be back to normal internet capabilities and I can actually share things with you without it taking forever to upload.

I created a card today using the brand new Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board (item #133774- $19.95).  Since I love office supplies- I thought it was only fitting to create a card that resembled a file folder.  I am not the original creator of the file folder card and I'm not sure who is.  However I did find the tutorial I used to create mine from Patty Bennett.  She has a fabulous video showing just how to create these cute cards.
I created a horizontal card but they are just as cute when made vertical!  Thanks for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment