Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Merry

Good morning!
It's official!  The kids are back in school!  Woot woot!  (sorry....don't mean to sound so excited lol)  My days from now on will consist of stamping, stamping and more stamping!  FINALLY!  The house is all mine again!
I created a Christmas card to share with you last night.  It's super simple and there's not much to it.  I was trying to create a card that would resemble a present.  I'm not sure if I actually like how it came out but my son sure did!  He seems to be a fan of the fancy little curls!  I know when I wrap presents- I always make them look really fancy.  I love to use curling ribbon but since Stampin' Up! doesn't sell the cellophane curling ribbon- I made my own!  Out of 1/4" strips!  All you need to do is cut your strip (the longer the length- the longer the finished curl will be) and wrap it around a pencil.  I wrap my card stock around the base of the Paper Piercing Tool (I have the old style).  It works great!

Thanks for checking in and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Island Indigo, Smoky Slate
DSP:  Winter Frost DSP stack
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Expressions Thinlits, Paper Piercing Tool, Glue  Dots, SNAIL, 1/8" Silver Ribbon, Paper Snips


No comments:

Post a Comment