Friday, September 6, 2013

Photopolymer Stamps

Good morning!
Woot woot!  It's time for the weekend to begin!  The weeks sure do fly by!  For today- I have a card that I created using the "Another Thank You" photopolymer stamp set.  If you have not yet taken advantage of the photopolymer stamp sets- you should look into it!  Stampin' Up!  has several sets available to choose from and they are all fabulous!  I LOVE how they stamp/stick to the blocks.  (I'm pretty sure I said that yesterday too.  Sorry!  But it's true!)
For this card- I used Gorgeous Grunge to create a background and then I added the sentiment to a layered Deco Label.  This card is by no means fancy but it's simple and to the point.  I like it!

I hope you have a fabulous Friday!  Thanks for stopping by!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very  Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry
Stamps:  Another Thank You photopolymer, Gorgeous Grunge
Inks:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Daffodil  Delight, Soft Sky
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Deco Labels Collection, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment