Friday, November 15, 2013

Believe...

Good morning!
Are you ready for the weekend?  I sure am!  This seems like that week that never ends!  I can't wait to relax a little and enjoy the weekend!
My card to share today is a Christmas card.  I used a similar layout to my With Sympathy card from a few days ago.  I'm not sure I like this one 100%- I think it needs something but I'm not sure what.  Hmm....
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Stamps:  Everything Eleanor, Snowflake Soiree
Inks:  Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Heat Tool, Paper Piercing Tool, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Bone Folder, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 1/8" Silver Ribbon, fork

No comments:

Post a Comment