Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day stampin' friends!
WOW!  I totally thought I was done making Valentine's and Valentine's treats.  I had a feeling last night that my son was going to decide he wanted treats for his friends!  He's not in elementary school any more so he doesn't exchange cards or hand out treats really.  Since so much of school has been cancelled this year- the candy-grams were cancelled as no one was at school to buy them.
I needed something that would be quick and easy to create and this time- it was the Mini Milk Carton Die to the rescue!  These are super simple- just die cut, assemble, and decorate!


It took me just about an hour to whip up 20 of these cuties!  They are filled with chocolates because everyone knows it wouldn't be Valentine's Day without chocolate!

Enjoy your day!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment