Monday, March 10, 2014

Baby We've Grown

Good morning!
It seems like forever since I last posted!  I spent the past weekend coming up with some adorable baby cards and baby favors.  I fell in love with the adorable little bunny from the Baby We've Grown stamp set so needless to say I had to have it!  It's truly an adorable bunch of stamps!  I can't wait to share all the fun items I've created using it!

The first card I have to share is a 5" square card.  I think it's fun to create cards that are not the standard size!  I stamped the little bunny in Black Staz-On ink then onto a scrap of Watercolor paper.  He was colored by using an aqua painter and some Baked Brown Sugar ink.  Isn't he adorable?

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, Watercolor paper
DSP:  2014-2015 In Color DSP Stack
Stamps:  Baby We've Grown, Gorgeous Grunge, Zoo Babies (sentiment)
Inks:  Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush, Black Staz-On
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Basic Metal Buttons, Linen Thread, Pistachio Pudding Stretch Trim Ribbon, sewing machine, thread, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment