Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Ampersand

Good morning!
I am SO glad that Monday is finally over.  I usually work between 11-12 hours a day and it doesn't leave me much time for crafting!  I don't normally mind being busy but I've missed my stamp room!
I love the card I created to share with you today.  It's got the ever so trendy ampersand and a few other fun embellishments.  It's a simple card yet it has the perfect amount of decoration.


Do you prefer clean and simple cards or do you embellishments galore?  I'm a mix somewhere in between but depending on my mood- sometimes less is more!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Real Red, Whisper White
Stamps:  Hip Notes
Ink:  Real Red
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Big Shot, Arrows Embossing Folder, Typeset Alphabet Bigz, Bitty Banners Framelits, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Tag-a-Bag Accessory Kit, Linen Thread, 1/2" Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Small Heart Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment