Sunday, June 8, 2014

Monday Montage 21






        Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop.  You should have arrived here from the wonderful Cathy Casey's blog.  If not and I'm your first stop- no worries! Simply use the back/next buttons at the bottom of this post to navigate your way around the hop.

Are you loving the new 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog as much as I am?  My first order hasn't arrived yet so I'm still playing around with my preorder items.  The project I created for tonight is a Father's Day card and it uses the brand new Baby's First Framelits set.  I know you're probably thinking why would she use baby framelits on a Father's Day card.  Well that's a simple question to answer!  One of the framelits in this particular set is the most adorable little tie. It's perfect for Father's Day!



This card is very basic.  I wanted to add more to it but was afraid it would no longer resemble a masculine card so I figured it was best to quit when I did!
Want to see what the other fabulous designers have created for you?  Why not take the hop all the way around!  Simply click on the NEXT button below to see what Dara Gloden has created!


Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss
DSP:  Moonlight DSP Stack
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks:  Sahara Sand
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Baby's First Framelits, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig









2 comments:

  1. Love this, Dani! Creative use of a baby stamp set, and I admire your restraint in keeping it so CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Dani! I love the simplicity of it...way to stay strong and not add anymore ;)

    ReplyDelete