Friday, June 6, 2014

Something to say!

Good morning!
Have you received your order yet from the new Stampin' Up! 2014-2015 Annual Catalog?  I am so excited about the many new products!  One of my new favorites is the Something to Say stamp set.  This set is filled with sentiments for all different occasions!  Birthdays, Congratulations, Thank You's, etc... this is my new go to set!  LOVE IT!
My card today was created as a project for the Splitcoaststampers Creative Crew.  This is just one of the many projects I have created for this month!  Wanna check out all the fabulous submissions for yourself? Head on over to Splitcoaststampers JUNE Creative Crew Gallery and check out the Crew's projects!


This particular challenge asked us to celebrate our favorite holiday with a new technique.  This is my submission.  I hope you enjoy!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamps:  Something to Say
Inks:  Real Red
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Banners Framelits, Linen Thread, Everyday Adventure Project Life Accessory Kit, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Red Glimmer Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment