Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Kinda Eclectic

Hello there!
Have you ever looked at a stamp set you ordered and thought "what the heck am I going to do with this"? That was the first thought that came into my mind when I opened my order and found the Kinda Eclectic stamp set.   At first- I wasn't sure exactly why I ordered it as it wasn't really my style and now I'm thinking how did I ever live without it! It's totally my style!


This stamp set is beyond awesome!  I absolutely LOVE everything about it.  Especially the super fabulous polka dot stamp.  It has little words on it!  Now granted half the words are missing so it doesn't really say much but I totally love the look!  Everyone NEEDS this set!  If you currently own both Butterfly punches- this set coordinates perfectly with those as well!  

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stampin'!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Kraft, Very Vanilla
Stamps:  Kinda Eclectic
Inks:  Whisper White Craft Ink, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Old Olive
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Crushed Curry Baker's Twine, 2013-2015 In-Color Sequin Assortment, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment