Monday, October 6, 2014

White Christmas

Hello there!
 I know I've said it a ton of times but I absolutely adore this year's Holiday Catalog.  There are so many beautiful stamps and products available.  There truly is something for everyone!  YES...even if you're picky like me!
My card tonight is a beautiful card that was created using the White Christmas stamp set. I love the adorable little Christmas Tree stamp for the top of the car.  I'm allergic to pine so unfortunately we don't get to have a real tree during the holidays.  I'll just have to settle for this adorable little stamp!


Did you participate in World Card Making Day?  Lucky for me I was able to find time to make some cards after my craft show!  Speaking of craft shows- the next one you can find me at will be at St. Mary's Church in Monroe, MI on Saturday 10/18/14.  There will be LOTS of gift ideas, cards, packaging and much much more!  Hope to see you there!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake
Stamps:  White Christmas, Good Greetings
Inks:  White Craft Ink, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Tools/other supplies:  Sponge Dauber, Paper Snips, Cherry Cobbler 1" Sheer Linen Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment