Sunday, January 18, 2015

A whole lotta love...

Hello there!  Since I've been on a crafting spree with Marquee letters I figured it was time to take a break!  I decided to bust out some of my favorites and create another fabulous Valentine.  This particular card was created with the You Plus Me stamp set and the Stacked with Love DSP stack.  The hearts on the card were added using the Hearts & Stars Decorative Mask and some modeling paste tinted with Pink Pirouette ink.
Have you ever used modeling paste?  If not- I suggest you try it!  I'm 100% addicted.  I. LOVE. IT!  I can't get enough!  It adds the perfect touch!


Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White
DSP:  Stacked With Love
Stamps:  You Plus Me
Inks:  Black Staz-On, Pink Pirouette
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, 2" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Gold Sequin Trim, Mini Banner Punch, Hearts & Stars Decorative Mask, Handheld Stapler, black thread

No comments:

Post a Comment