Thursday, June 25, 2015

I'm So Lucky To Call You My Friend

Have you ever used a set so much that you think you've made just about everything there is to create with it? That's how I thought I was with the Sprinkles of Life stamp set then BAM!  Another fabulous idea popped into my head!  Now granted it was roughly 3:47 am when the idea came to mind so the sketch that I drew wasn't exactly top notch drawing.  

I'm so happy my card turned out much better than my sketch did!  I LOVE the adorable leaves I created for the tree.  The Itty Bitty Accents floral punch was the perfect tool to create the leaves.  After I had punched a bunch of them out- I used my Stampin' Pierce Mat and the bottom of a Sharpie marker to break the fibers in the card stock down.  There are roughly 25 itty bitty flowers that I've adhered at various angles to create the tree. 


 The image below shows the dimension on the tree a little better.  It truly is a 3-dimensional tree!  


If you look closely in the first picture- you'll see that my birds are facing opposite directions.  To do this- I stamped the bird onto a Clear Block and then stamped the Clear Block onto my DSP.  I then punched it out with the Tree Builder Punch and it was good to go!

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stampin'!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments: