Sunday, July 12, 2015

Monday Montage #47






        Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop.  I'm so happy you've joined us!  If I am your first stop on the hop- great!  If not- please use the links provided at the bottom of this post to navigate back to Cathy Casey or next to Dara Gloden.  I know both have fabulous projects to share with you!


My project tonight was created using a tutorial from my upline- Becky Roberts.  These adorable little shoes are just the cutest!  They are super easy to create and make a great decoration!  I'm thinking at Christmas time- these would be the cutest baby's first Christmas Ornament! (decorated in a Christmas theme of course)



My little baby shoes were created using my favorite DSP- Timeless Elegance.  I love the soft vintage look of the DSP.  It's simply gorgeous!  The beautiful flowers were created using the Cherry on Top Cotton Paper and the Floral Frames/Flower Fair framelits.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful evening!  



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

















No comments:

Post a Comment