Friday, August 7, 2015

Lions and tigers and bears OH MY!

Good evening!  I'm so excited that it's the weekend!  Do you know what that means?  It means that I get to spend countless hours in my craft room creating beautiful projects for all of my upcoming classes.  That's right...CLASSES!  My next card class is on Wednesday August 12th.  If you're interested in attending the class- there will be one at 3pm and another beginning at 6pm.  We will be making 4 all-occasion cards.  Class fee is $10 (or free with a minimum $25 purchase).  Space is limited so let me know ASAP if you want to attend.  I will also be hosting a My Paper Pumpkin event on Tuesday August 18th at 7pm.  You will want to attend this event.  Come see what My Paper Pumpkin is all about- there will be a make and take, snacks as well as a special offer! 

For those who have stopped by to see if I'm sharing any more sneak peeks- you're in LUCK!  I have an adorable little "Thankful" card to share tonight.  This card was created using the Thankful Forest Friends stamp set.  The little bear makes me smile!  He is super cute (and kinda reminds me of the bear from the Bear in the Big Blue House from when my kids were little). Sheesh...I guess that makes me kinda old!


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great evening!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment