Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Hello there!  Tonight I'm sharing the alternate 3D project that I made for the Inking Everything Team Facebook blog hop from Monday.  It's another Halloween treat bag.  I couldn't decide if I liked this one better or the one that I actually used  for the hop.  I figured that it would be a shame to not share this one as well!  

Does anything about the tag look familiar?  When I first started creating my projects for the blog hop- I had created the owl image above as the focal point for the card.  I wasn't happy with how it looked when it was layered on top of the Woodlands embossed card so I made it a tag instead!  MUCH better if you ask me!  
OH and in case you're wondering- there's CHOCOLATE inside the treat bag!  I found the cutest Iddy Biddy milk chocolate pumpkins while shopping.  I couldn't resist buying them!  They were TOO CUTE!
Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed my project!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment