Sunday, October 18, 2015

Happy Haunting!





Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop. Thank you for joining us!  Please be sure to follow the hop all the way around.  You won't be be disappointed!

   
I can't believe it's almost time for Trick or Treat!  Where has the month gone already?
My project tonight is of an adorable little treat bag made exclusively for some of my favorite Trick or Treater's!

Altered pillow boxes are super cute and simple to create!  Just cut the curved portion off one end and viola!
The little treats inside this package are chocolate eyeballs.  Tasty!
See the adorable little witches hat clip?  That was created using a tutorial from Julie Davidson.  Oh so cute!  The little spider is dangling from a piece of Silver Metallic Thread.  Perfect for spider web making!
I hope you have enjoyed my project tonight!  Why not use the buttons at the bottom of this post to head on over to the other fabulous designers and see what they have created to share with you!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog










                 








1 comment: