Monday, September 12, 2016

Happy Autumn!

Hello stampin' friends!  Have you noticed a change in the weather where you live?  We certainly have here in Michigan!  The temps have been slowly inching their way down into the 70's.  I'm not quite ready to say goodbye to summer but I don't really have a choice.  

So come on autumn!  Let's get this over with so we can move on to winter then spring so we can get back to SUMMER!!!


I created this card for a Team Inking Everything challenge.  Each week on our team FaceBook page we are issued a challenge.  Either a card sketch or a color combination.  This week's colors were Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry.  
It's not a color combination I would have come up with on my own but I definitely think it works!  I LOVE how this card turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!
Oops!  I accidentally left the stamp sets used off the supply list!  They are:
Date It
Endless Birthday Wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment