Thursday, September 8, 2016

Reindeer!

Hey there stampers!  Don't you just love the Santa's Sleigh framelits from the Holiday Catalog?  I have a few favorites from this set.  Most specifically the sleigh and reindeer.  Speaking of reindeer-have you notice that you can make the deer face each other?  Simply turn one of your deer cut outs over and voila!  You have the reverse image!  Way too simple and perfectly cute!


Who is interested in attending an all day stamp camp with me?  I have received several emails so I figured I would ask so that I can better gauge interest.  If you are interested in attending an all day stamp camp, please send me an email and let me know.  I'm currently looking into the logistics and am happy to email you the information as soon as it's available.

Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment