Monday, September 5, 2016

Santa's Sleigh

Good evening stampers!  When you first saw the new Holiday Catalog was there anything that caught your eye?  You know, something you couldn't wait to CASE?  For me- it was the gorgeous Santa's Sleigh home decor frame on page 24.  I absolutely adore this little frame.  It's so cute and it's the perfect little picture to display on my fireplace mantle!  
This frame in particular will be heading to my friend Julie for her INKredibles Holiday Extravaganza in Hillard, OH on September 17th.  It's one of the fabulous raffle prizes!  


The frame I chose to use was not just a regular 5" x 7" frame.  I used a shadow box.  This way I could pop all the layers out (and there are lots of layers!).  It's hard to see them all in the picture but they're there.  You'll notice that the only piece I left off from the original is the tiny silver bow on Santa's Sleigh.  I'm still trying to decide if I want to add that or not.  I'm thinking the frame could use just the slightest touch of red.  But perhaps I'll just leave it as is.  What do you think?  Should I add the silver bow?  Maybe a Real Red or a Cherry Cobbler bow?  

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment