Thursday, January 19, 2017

Stampin' UP! Artisan Blog Hop- Sealed With Love Mini Cards


Hello there and welcome to the 2017 Stampin' UP! Artisan Design Team blog hop!  Even though I've had several months to let it all sink in- I still can't believe it's real. I am so thankful to have been chosen as a member of this insanely talented team. I am looking forward to spending the next year creating beautiful projects to share with you all.  Please join us as we take our first trip hopping together from around the world!  


For our first hop, we are featuring the brand new Sealed With Love stamp set. Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner I chose to create a box that would hold a set of four- mini 3"x 3" cards and envelopes.  


My first card was created by inking the tiny lips stamp in Blushing Bride ink and randomly "kissing" the Whisper White card stock around the sentiment.  The lips add the perfect touch to the card and complement the Sealed with a Kiss sentiment.  


Did you notice that each  3"x 3" card has it's own unique envelope? Using the Envelope Punch Board and the Sending Love DSP stack I created coordinating envelopes.  Even though each envelope technically matches every card I designed-  each card has been paired specifically with the envelope that matches the DSP on the front of the card. It's not visible from the picture but the DSP on the card is the same print that's on the inside of the envelope.


My favorite 💝.  There's just something magical about arrows and love.  And seriously- these tiny sentiments are the sweetest!


And last but certainly not least is a love note within a love note!  The tiny envelope on the front of the card has a card of it's own.  Simply remove it from the envelope and add you're own handwritten sentiment.  The perfect way to share your love!

I hope you have enjoyed my ensemble!  I always love to create mini 3"x 3" cards as they are the perfect size to stash in a lunch box, stick on the mirror or hide under a pillow.  However you choose to give them, they are sure to bring a smile to the face of the lucky recipient!

Are you ready for the next stop on our journey?  Click the button below to check out what the amazingly talented Holly Stene has created.

Thank you for stopping by!




19 comments:

  1. Awww Dani, these are so sweet! I love 3 x 3 Note cards and regularly do them myself. Loving the individual envelopes too. I am so pleased to be stamping this year with YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiny cards, tiny sentiments, BIG impact!! And I have to agree that tiny little arrows and hearts are my favorites too :) I am so glad I get to share this year on the ADT with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mini cards! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the 3x3 cards! This bundle is awesome. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to many more fabulous projects over the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gulp, these cards are absolutely adorable! The perfect little something for someone you love! I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us next. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow! These are magical, they are just such great work, Dani!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo Dani, ein sehr schönes Projekt! Ich freue mich auf die nächsten Monate! Liebe Grüße Maike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dani,
    love the mini cards! Great idea!
    I look forward to our year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute Dani! love mini cards and these are just perfect :) I'm looking forward to sharing this year on the team with you x

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look so cute and would be fun to make. AWESOME JOB!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all adorable, but I think my favorite is that last one. I love the Soft Sky against the red and white. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are insanely talented, all of the love notes are adorable including the 3 x 3 box to store them!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute and what a great idea to showcase the DSP! I can't wait to see what you make all year long!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous note cards, Dani! Love that they are all different and each one has a different envelope. Super cute little box to put them in too! So excited to be on the ADT with you this year! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty collection of projects!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are SO cute! As soon as my order gets here, I am making these! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete